AI VISUAL INSPECTION PRACTICE LEADER
Clear Technologies has a leading AI practice, Clear Intelligence, which focuses on Machine Learning visual inspection for the Industrial sector. We are looking for a leader, in the space, who has experience on the manufacturing floor within the production process.
The Practice Leader Innovation will work with Senior-Level Executives within the Line of Business to transform their current operation by infusing AI and Machine Learning. The candidate will need to be an out-of-the-box thinker with the ability to encompass all areas of the supply chain within a proposed solution. The ability to strategize and execute are desired traits for this role as the Director needs to understand the client’s vision for their business, articulate the ROI, and execute alongside multiple partners.
Work you’ll do:
- Help companies develop, implement, and operationalize Clear AI Vision within supply chain operations
- Work in a collaborative team environment, delivering innovation as well as business and systems knowledge
- Participate in scheduling activities including, creating project timelines and scope, identifying changes in scope, and coordinating activities between team members
- Deliver Project Briefs to reflect the engagement contract and client needs and improving project success through verification and validation of results
- Lead complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies
- Provide value by identifying a client’s business challenges, determining solutions with innovative approaches, and evaluating overall process with an ROI analysis
- Strong working understanding of Operational Technologies
- Manufacturing process background
- Understanding production systems and lean operations improvement
- Building on supplier collaboration and development
- Driving decision making processes to assist clients with next step conclusions
- Identifying potential add on opportunities with existing clients
- A minimum of 6 years consulting and/or industry experience is required
- Ability to travel 30-40%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree is preferred
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.